Saturday, January 06, 2007

2006 Portfolio (Draft)

Here is a draft portfolio of some of my favorite recent images (most captured in 2006). There are five galleries in all, each consisting of 12 photos: Hawaii, Sudden Stillness, Entropic Melodies, Spirit & Light, and Ethereal Abstracts. (For an "uncluttered" look, thumbnails are not shown; individual images are revealed by choosing one of the five galleries listed across the top, and clicking on any of the numbers 1-12 that appear at the top left)

7 comments:

Gary Nylander said...

Andrew,
You have a fine collection of images there, all the best for 2007 !

Gary

Billie Mercer said...

(most captured in 2006)
2006 was a VERY good year. I hope the same for you in 2007

Anonymous said...

Andy, you inspire me...
Your work is truly fine art photography at its best.
I will have to agree the two previous viewers in wishing you continued success in 2007. I look forward to your next blog entry.

A Simple Jew said...

Beautiful.

David said...

Andrew,

Beautiful black and white pictures, I love 'em.

I think you have a gift for b&w and have found that with shades of grey you can capture the essence of a scene so that the extraneous is removed and the soul is revealed.

Bravo!

Rhys Baker said...

I am very inspired and interested in your work. I am an artist/photographer/teacher. I have a current obsession with 'how to photograph nothing'.
I think i will be paying your site several times. I may even need to pick at your brains if that is ok?

thanks
Rhys Baker

Gazelle said...

Beautiful images! I have so enjoyed your photographs I posted a link to your sites (and to the Decisive Moment online) on my blog. I look forward to seeing more in 2007. Cheers.